View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #11  
Blue shuddered at the thought, taking it quite literally. She didn't know what the 'Bolge' was, but as far as she was concerned, that was probably better, “Exactly why I said I wasn't going to try.” She offered a shrug looking about the tiny room. One of the candles was still flickering, the other four had been put out in her jumping out of the bathtub and this point she just wanted some clothes.

She colored, wrapping the bath curtain tighter around her bodice as if it had any danger of falling down, “Connecting? No. I just...I just am not looking right now.” She couldn't make eye contact with the demon as she said this however. “Ehm...it's an interjection....but it's also commonly used in punks. Cockney Rejects were the first to use it, I think...” Geesh, this demon is picky enough to even pick at my vernacular.. “I wouldn't say that I'm a sheepfucker, can't speak for my family but uh...I never have. And children are not on the books, no.”

Blue sat there looking at the money order with the meager sum that to her was worth everything. All of her immediate problems were solved with just a snap. “I think I'll take that fall,” she murmured, blinking at it before her face erupted into a smile, “Thank you! I'll be able to now, thanks to you!” She hugged the money order to her face already excited to cash it for the next day.

“There wasn't really any outsmarting to be done...you just...sorta gave it to me. I won't lie. Don't want you getting a negative reputation or anything like that. But uh...about sending you back to Hell? I don't know how. I don't know how you got here let alone how to send you back...”
Old Posted 10-20-2017, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote