View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Uzog met that growl with one of her own in response, the demon sounding something akin to a cat's growl if it were baritone and in some sort of distorted, Erich Zaan-esque key. "Don't you take a fucking tone with me, Blue. I'll drag you to the 'Bolge and ram my foot so deep in your ass, you'll taste sulfur for a month." Uzog paused for a moment and then nodded. "Not a lot you can keep from us. Eventually you lot spill the beans over everything about yourselves. Also it's cramped, but you don't have that nutty, almond-y roach smell. Guess you're doing. Okay." Uzog said, sticking out a tongue as brightly colored as her irises.

"Bahahahah! A yeah, okay. You're just having trouble connecting. So is Tommy Neckbeard, who smells like swamp ass and wears his cumsock to the skin flick stores, right?" Snickering aside, Uzog kicked her legs up, hovering in the air as if held up by some invisible lounge. "Oi? You come from the old lands? The Bagpipers and Sheepfuckers all sound like that over...what's it called again? Ocean? Yeah, thats yhe word. And pffftt, with that attitude? You're not getting any sorta children. Doubt someone would wanna adopt if you're corrupting it too."

A deal was made however, and Uzog was quick to act. A snap of her fingers and a small plume of flame erupted in her hands, only to fizzle away and reveal a small money order. "Should be a month's worth of cash, along with enough money to feed your for two months. You're scrawny. Eat more. Your only horrid draw back is-" Uzog paused and spoke again, only this time the sounds of the damned and a horrid, multi-toned voice blared out as the shadows crept around the two. "You have to cash the order yourself! How the might human has fallen so!"

Uzog's voice went down to normal, and she coughed before shrugging a shoulder. "Deal is done. You can brag to your friends you outsmarted a demon or something. Send me back to Hell now."
Old Posted 10-09-2017, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote