View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
“Yes, it's because of my hair,” Blue growled pursing her lips, half-insulted. “I'm not a child either. But honestly, if you wanted to call me by my birth name I don't care. It's not like withholding information from you would do me any good anyway, you already found your way into my house and my bathtub...” She swallowed as the demon's body contorted, cracking. It sounded like when she cracked her knuckles, but louder. “Uhm...so it's a uh...good thing you came here then? My apartment is cramped, but it's not too bad...”

“No! I mean uh, no. Not chaste...just uh...single and not trying super hard to find a partner I guess? I don't know. I'm new here and haven't met anyone yet...” her cheeks were flushed, embarrassed at the fact that she was now not only explaining to her family why she hadn't found a boyfriend yet. It was in the books. Maybe a girlfriend. Whatever they said she just didn't care. Family gatherings would be even more awkward with a partner anyway. Sometimes they could be a bit much. “Oi, oi. I've been dry for a couple of months but that doesn't mean I'm going to set about trying to make babies with a demon. Babies are scary enough being 100% human.”

It's still rude... Blue thought to herself, not daring to take her eyes off of the damp demon before her. She was pretty in a very strange, very different way than she expected, and for some reason, she'd always thought of demons as being male and more human looking. “Fine. Something small? Uh. How about, hm...How about 'I wish my bills were paid for the month complete with groceries'?” She looked at Uzog quizzically wondering if that's the sort of thing she had in mind. It would make her life easier, that much was certain. And if that was a small one, she wondered what a large wish would be, and what the price would be.
Old Posted 10-08-2017, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote