View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"Blue? Is it because of your hair, or have humans finally regressed back to the stone age like Uncle Abby said you lot would? Maybe not. You're hot hurling shit and screeching like a child at me. Or I can call you by true name. Not smart giving that shit o." Uzog said with a small shrug of her shoulders, before reaching to her tail and giving it a small twist; the demon's tail popping several times. "Ah, much better. Hellholes are cramped. It's terrible. You mortal lot don't know how much it hurts getting pulled into this world sometimes. And don't start with the whole 'But falling to Hell burns' bullshit you all whine about. It's not that bad ..."

"Yeah. Sure. The second. And you're chaste as well." Uzog said with a small snort, before crossing her arms and cracking her tail like a furred whip. "Curiosity flailed the imp. And bullshit. You probably went for the whole incubus thing, didn't you? Humans. Bunch of fucking perverts. Mate with yourselves, sheesh. Ruining demonhood with half-breeds because you all can't keep your legs closed." Two eyes narrowed on the human as Uzog flashed the approximate equivalent of a smile; vertical mouth splayed open and jagged, barbed teeth flashing a dull, yellow-stained white. "Not much to look at, Blue. Might as well have been staring at a prepubescent boy."

"Rude? Rude would be telling you that you smell like someone I'd pick up in the red-lights. And that your kidneys probably taste like shit due to what you put on your body." Uzog replied, tongue quickly going to work to whip up comments with an attempted rapier wit. The demon sighed at the mention of Faust, and rolled her cemter eye before gliding right over to the woman. "Ah! A Faust reader. You do know the whole shindig behind that story. Heaven propaganda. Angels wanting you to shit your pants at that tale. Besides, what gain do I get for fucking you over? It's bad for business to just ruin your dreams. I mean c'mon. Word of mouth goes a long way. No one is gonna summon a demon if you heard we don't deliver, eh?" A small pause. "Tell you what. Have a freebie. Make a small wish. Go for it. No contract. Bet you my reputation that it won't go sour if you're so worked up."
Old Posted 10-04-2017, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote