View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
zog pressed a hand to her chin and shook her head. All the questions the girl could have answered, and it was her choice of literature. “Lovecraft was my favorite author, followed loosely by Dean Koontz. But I supposedly have the worst taste in all of the ‘Bolge.” She said with a small huff, before tapping her own chin and drifting out of the tub; her tail pulling the plug. “Cover your mouth, do you wanna look like some sort of retarded child while you’re in the presence of me? Just kidding. They call me Uzog of The Fifth Circle if you’re being formal. Or just Uzog. Give me your name.”

Glancing around for a moment, the demon fixed on peering at the candles and then looking at the woman with a glare that oozed incredulity. “You act like you’re innocent in this matter. Or oblivious. Candles yes, because a dramatic entrance is how we do things. Then someone had to mutter the words needed. So either you wanted some sort of bathtub delight, or someone else brought me in the wrong place. Great.” Uzog said with a rather angry sigh, before snorting. “Yeah. A bath, alone. Sure you weren’t looking for company. Next thing you’ll want to know is what my chest looks like. Humans. Literally the same creature in different wrappers.” She began before stopping, and just letting the silence grow awkward before the mention of soap was brought back up.

Moving over towards the human, Uzog let in a deep, loud inhale and then a slow, disgusted exhale. “I am going to diss your soap because you ooze of desperation and cheap smells.” Uzog said, before adjusting her hair and then poking at one of her smaller eyes. “You could have bought something a little less…I supposed I would have just gone with something…You know what? Nevermind. You. Human. Give me your demands and we’ll whip up a contract so I don’t have to ever smell you again.”
Old Posted 10-02-2017, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote