View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #5  
Blue sat there, mouth agape watching the demon ramble about succubi. She wasn't dreaming. Shit, she couldn't make this up she tried. It kind of reminded her of A Nightmare on Elm Street for obvious reasons, but as of this moment, the demon wasn't trying to eat her...or something. She nodded numbly, “Ehm...Azathoth...Wait, demons are Lovecraft fans?”

She took a couple of deep breaths, the demon still looking at her, “You're...you're talking about a summoning right? Well, I lit a couple of candles before my bath, could that uh..have been...have been...it?” She was stammering. You know, first time meeting a demon face-to-face jitters. “I mean, I'm single, but I'm not that desperate, geesh. I mean! Uh, you're lovely! What I mean by desperate is--” Oh no, I've done it again. Why can't I ever speak properly around anyone? “Is that I wouldn't go summoning a girlfriend or anything...”

She facepalmed, keeping herself still wrapped up in the shower curtain, feeling awkward at just standing there naked. “And don't diss my soap...I was stuck buying generic. I thought 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' would be the least painful..”
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote