View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Uzog fought back a snicker as she watched the human begin to freak out and throw herself out of the bathtub, landing with the curtains on the ground and then beginning what Uzog called the 'Three Stages of Humans Seeing a Demon.' Right now it was at stage one. Disbelief. The demon grunted as arms began to push the rest of her body out of whatever hellhole (Literally) was below the suds in the tub, and then set about shaking a bit of the water from her head; Uzog rolling her outer four eyes while the human began the whole...You're not real thing. Typical. She probably got some wannabe wiccan who thought it was child's play when it came to her kind. And from the looks around the bathroom? A distinct lack of profit.

"Taking a bath...Ugh. It's like you human lot enjoy smelling like...Whatever a...Peaceful Breeze or something abstract like that and shower yourselves in stench." Uzog grumbled, nearly all the way out of her portal and swishing her tail around while the limb fumbled for some extra grip to pull herself out of hellhole. A small grunt, and a bit of a shimmy, and the demon was standing in water and soaked in lukewarm, human-scented water. "Eeech. I smell like you..." She continued grumbling, before shaking her head and twitching her ears.

"I wish you were hallucinating. It's not every day someone gets to see more than I present." Uzog continued as if the demon popping into the woman's life was something the being dealt with on a daily basis. "Really? A satandamned bathtub. Now everything is poking out of my dress and I gotta deal with, oh there you go. Stage two. You're gonna think you're tripping on something." Hiking her dress and adjusting her chest for a moment, the demon flicked out a long, proboscis-esque tongue to taste the air, only to make a grimace.

The light went off, only for it to come back on; all five eyes now locked onto the girl, as Uzog coughed and looked to one side, then towards the other. "...Still here. Still demonic. Still waiting for why you summoned me. At least from what I could see before you covered up you don't have a dick. You were about to be -reeeeally- sorry if you were looking for a succubus. Not that you wanna sleep with one. They're the worst kind of lovers. the Lethal kind. And if you live they turn into the most clingy and horrific of partners." Uzog prattled, gesturing with her hands, and mimicking the beings she was talking about. "You don't ever hold my hand anymore. You're never bed-ready. That was too quick."

Uzog stopped for a moment, and then made sure the girl hadn't gone catatonic while she was rambling away. "...Are you still sane? Can you still speak? Say 'Azathoth' if you understand me, or I'm just gonna suck out your soul and begone with you."
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote