View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
Blue drew her knees up to her chest, her eyes wide. She wanted to scream, but the shock of another being in the bath tub with her latched onto her vocal chords. Instead, she yelped leaping out of the bathtub and in her infinite grace accidentally latched onto the shower curtain as she plummetted to the ground. She bounced to her feet, arms shooting up to cover her private bits on impulse.

“I-I-I didn't~! I was taking a bath, ehm, obviously?!” The last word was more like a squeak than an actual word. Her body froze, excepting her eyes which followed the...woman? Could she be called a woman? Her body. It was...obviously feminine. She was too well endowed to not notice, and the thin fabric making up her dress now being wet from the bath wasn't helping.

She had five eyes total from what Edith could see, all blue, all matching long cerlean hair that dropped to her waist. But she had horns...and ears...like a goat. Her skin was close to a caucasian, save for a few blue speckles dotting her arms and legs appearing to be more design than biology. To add to it, the woman had no mouth...and a feline? Feline was certainly the best way to describe it...a feline tail. Blue gulped, stepping back and bumping into the door. “I'm hallucinating. That's gotta be it. I'm hallucinating. The one time I did mushrooms in high school is coming back to haunt me, right?”

She shut off the lights, and with them her eyes, squeezing them shut so tightly they began to water before opening them and turning the light back on. The monster was still there.
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote