View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lance stared silently at the woman long enough to speak, He gracefully traced his hand down his side the his swords hilt, The sound of his gritting teeth filled the air. "I heard what you have to say now leave.." Lance pulled the sword slowly from its scabbard and glared at the other. "You may be Noelle's friend but you are no friend of mine, Someone who would so easily switch sides deserves a cowards death, A beheading...".

Lance shrugged his shoulders and looked towards Noelle for a moment. "I would usually deliver that punishment but i have more respect Noelle than that.." Lance pointed his sword towards the blood mage with a cold dark stare in his eyes a chesire grin covered his face. "Don't get me mixed up, I love fighting so don't take my temporary sentiment to heart, I will cut you down where you stand." Lance took a small breathe and began to count. "10....9....8...7..6..5..." Lance looked up at lei. "I suggest you start to leave lest you wanna be here when I get to 0 and start hunting for those pieces..."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 02-04-2013, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote