View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
It was a short an easy sound as the sigh of relief escaped his throat, eyes slowly dropping back down to the neatly layed out armor. "I'll finish this as soon as possible and you'll have the armor back in place." He said easily as his fingers skimmed over the surface.

Rolling his eyes at the reaction of the young fox, he glanced over at Jace and frowned. "Why don't you and I scout ahead or at least look at this map and figure out where we're going? Because otherwise I will go stir crazy from sitting still to long. Don't worry about the armor, he says he'll be done soon, then he'll be done in at least fifteen minutes." Chuckling as he sat down next to what remained of their breakfast fire with his bag.

It seemed like time flashed by, but it wasn't even long. Without the sun even being above tree level he was returning the armor carefully to his teammate. "Here. I've refurbished the pieces as best I could... Now if we could find a way to get the materials needed to patch the weak spots you would be better off." Murmuring as he sat down to see what had come of the plan they were to approach the first piece of the crown.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote