View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #217  
Noelle just huffs, "Short cut? You definitely got a death wish. What if there had been traps here or ..." she cut it off, wanting Lance to finish her thoughts, more or less cause she also heard rustling in the bushes nearby, most likely an animal but these days..
She almost jumped out of her boots when it turned out to be Lei, carrying what looked like.. her scythe? Noelle knew personally Lei hated the scythe, the girl was a damn blood mage who regularly sliced her finger opened to perform spells and the blade of the scythe scared the shit out of her.

"At least you two fairing well," Lei comments dryly, her eyes landing on Lance, "And before you think I'm here to fight, I'm not. Just returning an item to it's rightful owner." she holds the scythe out, shuddering that she can't believe she had carried this item, much less picked it up, "Also," her eyes turn back to Lance, "I hope your protecting her with everything you got, cause if not, you won't have to worry about Lucien getting your ass, I'll personally show you why a blood mage is so feared. And believe me, I have only used that magic once and don't wish to use it again."

Relieving Lei of the scythe, seeing her friend let out a relieved sigh, Noelle slides the scythe back where she carried it usually, it was like finding a long lost friend again before glancing at Lei again, noting her skirt was torn a bit. "Does this mean?"

Lei shakes her head, "We're still on opposite sides but I won't raise a finger to hurt either of you if we run into each other." glances back to Lance, "And unless it was self-defense of course.. if I hurt any other living being without it being self defense, I would lose my abilities with healing and the earth.. that's my only source of income, not many people are going to hire a blood mage.."
Old Posted 01-13-2013, 07:45 AM Reply With Quote