View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #209  
Lance lets out a small sigh, the thoughts and images of the men who he had seen near the map the day before. "If its anything like i experienced yesterday, this won't be a simple walk in the park, But I can't worry about that now..I only have two goals.. The throne and a promise i made to myself and someone i know.. " Lance looked at Noelle briefly then to the sky. "The question is should we wait for others to activate a trap..Or start one of our own.."

Lucien Chuckled the Naivety of the women amazed him. "I believe you underestimate the powers of which i hold dear Lei.." He gently swiped his hand across her face and down to her neck then turned his back to her. "Go, return the weapon to her, It will make the hunt all the more satisfying.. Oh, and make sure you tell her little boy puppet that he is the first to go.." Lucien's eyes instantly filled with the darkest blood lust imaginable as he walked deeper into the forest.

Jace's eyes widened at makani's spurt of anger and frowned.. "I didn't mean to treat you as a child.. Forgive me I have never been the one to be social..I was raised only by a dragon..." Jace smiled and stopped for a moment, for some reason the feeling of eyes peering upon him filled his soul.. "Jokull stand on guard.. We might have company..." Jace looked down at Makani with a rushed hurried voice "How much longer till my armor is ready?"

Kate quickly grabbed the items she had pulled from the closet and ran out the door smiling "Ill be back in a little bit! Why don't you look around town while im gone?" Kate giggled and pointed at the bazaar as she ran out the door towards the nearest river.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 11-22-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote