View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
Default   #41  
So I remember a lot of games. I grew up at the dawn of the house hold console and then the beginnings of the console wars. I also remember various pc games my school had loaded on to the computers.

Computer Games:
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Surprisingly enough not San Diego. The game was hard to navigate as a kid and just when I would finally get past the beginning it was time to switch and do something else. Nothing of course saved.

Millies Mathhouse:
It had a cow and math. Idk what else to say about this.

Snakes and Laters:
My aunt had a game package which included this. Another game and the game where the snow man eats you.

Organ Trail:
A journey to the manifest destiny has never been so perilous and educational.

Sim City, and Sim city 2000.
Before you could control humans and spores. There were cities. Zoning laws, taxes, building schools... which i never played correctly. I was all about loading as many natural disasters as possible to kill my make believer tax payers.

Ninteno games:
Breakout:
You hit blocks.

Punch Out:
You hit people.

Zelda:
You kill chickens. Rescue seven princesses. Name your self lord of poops. Cry because your cartage erased itself. Good times.

Sega:
Sonic:
Wow throwing up because of motion sickness was never so fulfilling.

Playstation games:
Hoyboy there is a long list for this one. It is actually the first system we bought with desk and the one that could play CDs XD.

Legend Of the Dragoon.

Grand Turismo

Grand Theft Auto. The first one was actually rather fun to play and horrible at the same time. Oh the pixel cars.

Jet Set Moto: Water Jet Ski Racing.

N2O: I remember this game particularly because the sound track was done by crystal method. You basically went in a vortex and killed various bugs. Another brightly colored acid trip which produced motion sickness in me after hours of playing.

Crash and Crash racing.
Spyro: Ugh this game made me sick literally. I never finished it. ... so many games in the 90s seem to have given me motion sickness.

Silent Hill:
The first M rated game I ever attempted to buy, was denied and then borrowed it. Never finished it.

When Arcades used to be around:

Killer Instinct:
Man I loved this game. It was a basic two player fighting game but I loved the designs.

Primal Rage:
Another two player killing game.

Tekken/King of Fighters:
Haha blocky peeps kicking more blocky peeps.

Crusin: A racing sim game, with the actual joystick.
DDR: Hell yes. Before they brought it home.

Carnevil: It was a game I watched people play.
Crazy Taxi: Haha.
Last edited by Poggio; 01-03-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old Posted 01-03-2016, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote