View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Anna fell silent as Emily spoke before rising to her feet.
"I should have waited for a better time to get involved, we were making quite a bit of noise, maybe if I hadn't showed up when I did that insane man wouldn't have found us." She closed her eyes in respect for the memory of Victor for a moment before turning to Yoruba.
"Most of the cars I already looted, I've been laying low in this area for quite some time now, however, fish and food should be plenty to come by.. we'll just have to be extra careful when we embark towards the city."
She nodded to Yoruba's comment, she figured it wouldn't be entirely ready to leave immediately with what she had requested, entering that city would be no easy task after all. She wasn't even sure if it would be enough to ensure their survival in the end.
"Sounds good to me, I don't mind doing some extra trapping and fishing beforehand. Are you up to it Emily?"
She turned to Emily who seemed to be lost in her thoughts again. She bit her lip wondering if it were even worth asking the woman to tag along, both of the women probably blamed her for causing Victor's death, if it would be a few more days until they set off towards Denver then over rationing seemed to be the smart move.
"If you'd like I can show you some prime fishing spots, as well as trap placements, I haven't gone hungry here since I've arrived, probably the biggest reason of why I decided to stay."
Anna stroked her own hair nervously as she waited for Emily's answer.
Last edited by TheFabledBiscuit; 06-19-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote