View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Le sigh. As much as I don't like Etsy for various reasons, am debating setting up a shop in an attempt to earn some extra income. Because I REALLY want to move and a potentially better place has opened up not too far from my current place, but it's gonna cost probably $200-$250 a month more than my current place...which makes it over 50% of my current income. So if I could just make and sell like 5-8 plushies a month, that would be enough to (in theory) cover the difference.

Edit: Along the lines of my above post...realized the other day that the work schedule planner stickers I ordered several weeks ago still haven't arrived. (Estimated delivery was Jan 5-12 and it looks like it hasn't even shipped yet.) So that's fun. I mean, I'm only out like $15-$20 max, but kinda needed those soon. Will contact the shop on Monday if they don't show up in the next couple days.
And maybe order more from a different shop in case I was scammed. Because Etsy's security these days is trash and scammers are too common.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 01-12-2023 at 06:59 PM.
Old Posted 01-06-2023, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote