View Single Post
Truthwatcher
I want to support more artists, but I get massive anxiety about commissioning them...need art, but am scared to ask for art.
But I still wouldn't use the ai art generators.

Also, apparently I need to start wearing a fake wedding ring at work because I'm too nice to people and keep getting hit on/asked out via note. xP

Ugh. And then got home to a notice from the landlord basically stating that because my apartment wasn't in pristine condition when maintenance came in to take care of a leak issue that "should it happen again" they may evict me.
xP

Look, admittedly my apartment has gotten pretty bad, but I don't think it's really at lease-violating levels of dirt. Well...okay so the kitchen is pretty bad. If that was their complaint, I get it. But laundry mountain is on them for not supplying adequate laundry facilities. And the piles of boxes? Not my fault. I'm waiting on a friend to finally help me get them to goodwill.
Okay yeah, I admit they may have had a point. I've let my depression get the better of me too much and have let cleaning fall by the wayside too often. This weekend is deep-cleaning time. No excuses. But it's still a shitty thing to have to come home to. Especially since the heading at the top of the letter says "14 day notice". Like...notified me within 14 days or do they mean in 14 days they're checking up again to see if it's clean? I am a mountain of stress.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 01-04-2023 at 11:36 PM.
Old Posted 01-04-2023, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote