View Single Post
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #3  
♚ Character Listing

These are some of my characters that I have created for role playing. I can create new characters to role play with, but if you would like to role play with me while I'm using one of these characters, that is perfectly fine with me.

♚ Role plays I would be interested in
• Romance. I am not interested in a role play that completely revolves around romance, but light romance is fine. I will only role play boy love though.

• Genres. I prefer sci-fi and fantasy genres. I love horror, and a little blood is perfectly fine with me, as long as it doesn't break the rules.

• Dungeons and Dragons. I play this table-top rpg a lot. So D&D settings and character making would be cool if you're interested. I also play Pathfinder IRL, which is kinda similar to D&D 3.5.

• Guild Wars. The setting mostly. Tyrian characters preferred, though they can travel to Cantha and Elona.

• Pokemon. In setting only, I don't want to role play characters from the canon, but trainers living in the world with their own Pokemon is fine with me. We can work on plot ideas from there.

• Original Characters. These are much preferred over characters from anime/manga and other media, but I will make some acceptions.

May add more later.
♚ Plot Ideas
• An Academy of Psionics where as a game, they enter dreams in teams of 3-4. A dreamwalker is needed to enter dreams and bring the rest of the group into the dreams, they can also manipulate the dreams and have 'empathy' powers (this is the ability to sense emotions of those around them). I'm still working on the plot idea, however, this is the setting I'm working on.
♚ Notes
The next two posts are samples. They are introduction posts for role plays that I have done. Note that my posts aren't always that long.

If you want to play with me, please state here. You can either send me samples via PM, or post them here. If you post your samples here, please put the samples in "Quote" tags.
Last edited by Alexander Linden; 09-04-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote