View Single Post
isn't that funny
hm... you tend you cut off sentences with inappropriately placed periods but you write coherently and above a sixth-grade level which is very good and i can understand what is being said

um, here;

it was with quick feet he dashed away from the 'dog vender with his prize and escaped down the street. he knew he wouldn't be able to cross eighth and vine for at least a week but it was worth it to finally have some food in his belly, so preoccupied with his food he was that he nearly didn't see the idiot biking practically on the sidewalk and had to sidestep over, this did not spare the bicyclist who took a tumble onto the pavement in a hapless sprawl. quietly he snickered as the other before melting into the crowds.

i have the opposite problem of favoring comas and making run-ons but this is a general idea of what i would be posting(forgive the odd phrasing though, this is from an actual rp where my char is a homeless kid and so his use of language is a bit stunted to match)

you meet all but two of my requirements for a partner which is fairly good, do i meet any of yours?
Old Posted 05-02-2013, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote