Thread: *peeks in*
View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotDen View Post
So... Yeah. Joined back in February. Been lurking since. My name is Den. I live in the Midwestern United States, and will be moving a bit further south in about a month. I am a knitter, a costumer, an artist, a writer, a voice-over artist (Amateur, but I do practice regularly), and a seamstress. I like playing with dolls, and my favorite shows include Doctor Who, and Transformers. Science and the cosmos fascinate me, and if I had a TV and a cable subscription, I'd alternate between The Food Network and The Science Channel (occasionally going to Discovery channel when Mythbusters is on :3). I am a self-proclaimed nerd.
Well hello there. Plenty of space around here for artsy types, and nerds. ;). Not all that familiar with Dr. Who (besides some references, merchandise, the movie about the making of, and some manner of childhood trauma that I think involved the doctor with the scarf, or curly red hair? I like the Transformers movie (the cartoon) but I'm much more familiar with the Beast Wars spin-off. I'm usually absorbed in Animal Planet, or Space Channel when I remember that it exists.

Being a lurker I'm assuming you know the place, but just in case, over in the clubhouse there's a crafter hangout if you haven't made your way there already, plus the writers' and artists' forums.

Do have fun! :)
Old Posted 06-10-2014, 04:43 AM Reply With Quote