Thread: *peeks in*
View Single Post
On in to the future
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotDen View Post
I have only seen one episode with Christopher in it, the Christmas episode with Charles Dickens. Haven't seen any episodes from when David Tennant was the Doctor, but I did watch the 50th Anniversary episode. I've recently started watching William Hartnell's (The First Doctor) episodes with a friend of mine.

I've been knitting since about 1999, when I first taught myself how to do so.
I haven't seen the 50 Anniversary episode... And I've been wanting to watch from the First Doctor, but I haven't taken the time to do so.

And WOW, 15 years. I learned to crochet when I was about 8, but never really did anything more than chains until I was in high school. I've only just picked my hook back up in the last 4 years when I found out I was pregnant with my first born. Although I haven't really finished anything major... I've mostly been making little things. I've been working on a blanket for my daughter for the last 6 moths or so... but it hasn't been constant. Oh, and I taught myself to knit just after Christmas. XD I've been wanting to learn forever, and I just know the basic knit and purl, but I feel accomplished, lol.
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 06-02-2014, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote