View Single Post
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
It was so sweet to see you pour your heart out to us here on Trisphee! I feel like I have a good bit in common with you. I LOOOOOOVE old school Twilight Zone, too, by the way!

I, too, understand what it's like being quiet and withdrawn IRL. However, if I'm around the right people, I have trouble controlling the volume of my vOICE!

Thank you for your kind words, Merskelly. :)
My heart is a soggy towel which smells of fresh lotion and a hint of burnt oil. x} So, I'm glad it was able to communicate my feelings fairly successfully, hehe!
:} I can relate for sure. ^-^ Even the most talkative of my classmates in my acting classes struggled with projecting their voices. O-o Wonder if it's a quiet person thing. Like, inside each of us, is a deafening cruise ship foghorn. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Wanted to answer this in a similarly long winded post with several spoilers, but then I noticed I don't have much to say besides I'm glad you're here on Tris, and always enjoy reading your comments. So thanks for sticking around!
x} Awh. Well, thank YOU for enjoying my nonsense Death. :}
And for going along with it sometimes. x'D
I enjoy your nonsense too!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-07-2019, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote