View Single Post
Icy Footed
Inktober 6th
Ahisha the Golden

[X-X; My hand was starting to cramp up and I just said "forget it, it's good enough!"]

About Ahisha the Golden: One of the 9 Mermaid goddesses, she is the guardian and keeper of the mid-eastern ocean. Ahisha is revered for her beauty, golden wisdom and her peaceful resolve. She acts as a mediator between oceans and sees to it the goddesses hold ties and keep in contact every few decades. She is fond of the people who seek her help and her advice, and enjoys human interaction. The creatures of her waters are always abundant and healthy thanks to her efforts, although she must keep strict flow about, and refuse invading species. The humans worship and praise her faithfully, taking the fish out of the waters as source of food, being the fish in her care are always plentiful and rich in taste. The locals of the ocean lands she calls home, all refer to her as The Golden One, or The Golden Lady. Ahisha is also respected and admired by her sister goddesses. She is a keeper of secrets and hidden knowledge, and is among the wisest of the 9 goddesses. Her hand has never sought harm on any creature, and she is not easy to anger. Her policy for punishment is that it is deserved when the only other means of resolving an issue or crime are exhausted and will not suffice to provide a solution. Her punishments are never cruel or fatal. Once she punished a mortal for abandoning a stray dog to let it die on a distant island in her ocean. She simply saved the dog and turned the man into dog as punishment, so he could go through the dog's pain of trying to find food and shelter.

Ahisha is an accomplished reader, scholar and doctor, and is always willing to help a mortal in dire need of her help. She also parts wisdom to the humans who are willing to listen and be enlightened. Ahisha being a benevolent goddess, has only kindness and the will to guide others in her heart. If one desires to learn from her or wishes for her help, they only need to look for her in the ancient water temple and offer something made of gold to her.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-07-2019, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote