View Single Post
Icy Footed
Inktober 4th
Xin-Yue

(I tried. ;_; I cannot do good art of goddess in one day..)

About: Xin-Yue is the half-daughter of legendary Chinese moon goddess Chang'e, and an empress of dragons. Naturally she's got a beauty echoing that of her mother's as well as lunar powers. Though her mother and other goddesses of her home insist she grow to be a goddess of motherhood, guidance and fertility, her deepest passion is combat, and she wants to be a goddess of martial arts and protection. Her mother does not approve at all of her desires, and has since ignored her entirely, not acknowledging her as her daughter. She has since enrolled in an academy for future deities, and will take over for her mother's role as moon goddess. Xin-Yue's most loyal friend and spirit servant is a little celestial rabbit she calls Hua-Ban, which means Petals. She calls her Petals because her tiny feet pads reminded her of soft pink petals. Though Xin-Yue is lovely and elegant, she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty in a fight, although, she has a tendency to show off her skills sometimes. She has horns atop her head because she believes it makes her look more fierce. She can turn into a dragon, brings luck wherever she steps, and ask the heavens whatever she likes, as well as shine moonlight from her palms. The things that excite her the most are wars, battles, defense techniques and the bravery of other gods and goddesses. She's also a big fan of fighting video games, watching over tournaments in China on her spare time. She is best friends with Aima, daughter of greek god Aries, and often asks about her skills in battle, although Aima is more interested in becoming a muse goddess of art.
Xin-Yue overall, is a force to be reckoned with if she is angered, though she always shows mercy towards those she knows are weak and have learned their lessons. She will never show mercy however to demons of evil, and to hunters who enjoy killing rabbits.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-05-2019, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote