View Single Post
Icy Footed
Inktober 1st
Merskelly
Aka: That Fish/Bird-Nerd/Mers/Skelly/"She who ate all my Goldfish"/etc.

About: Once an Alien Mermaid. Then she died. But then she didn't. Then she found legs. Thought they were weird, so she kept them. Might return to a tail one day. Has one magic eyeball, a silver earring, and many different cybernetic limb choices and body enhancements. Will not say no to free food, provided it's safe for a fish to eat. Loves metal music and metal metal. Also doesn't mind ethnic robot music. Aliens have more music genres presumably. Despite having one foot made of metal here, still does not like to show off feet, and wears socks. Is secretly a sock-a-holic. Will peruse stores with zany and creative socks for half an hour or more. Though a lady, will sometimes shift into not a lady, just because she went to an academy for princes. Why? For all the elegant and upper-class food of course! Claims to be a great dancer, but is instead a good dancer. Currently working on her dream to get badass arms like her sea-dad, but then again, she is still a soggy skeleton...it may take some time. Parties when it rains. Goes bananas when it thunders. Is absolutely useless in the heat. Has a soft spot for robots. Has a softer spot for sea monsters. Can be a bit of a goof. Has more of an addiction to video games than to caffeine. Loves to spook. Is kind of an idiot despite being highly observant. If you want to catch her, she won't be able to resist a packet of goldfish crackers, or really, anything tasty to munch on. Won't say no to a gift. Will say no to a date. Unless the date is plutonic in nature and consists of eating food and discussing whether or not Gandalf is wearing tennis shoes in The Two Towers, when he walks into King Théoden's throne room, or if they just looked like tennis shoes and were really white leather boots, and if that's the case, where does a wizard get his style from? Don't forget to handle with care, as she can leak from her face and get belly aches occasionally. Loves hugs. Loves violence. Loves earth. Well, maybe 70% of it.
"High five? Please? Maybe? Yes?"

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 10-01-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote