View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #7  
My Inktober Prompt I came up with is just full of some of my original characters. I thought it might be fitting since quite a few of them are Halloween friendly characters. (Vampires, Mad Scientists, Undead, Demons, Aliens...)
I'll be including a little description of them, just to share a bit about them with their illustation. I typically never draw my OCs because anyone I show them to is interested in them for a maximum of 15 seconds. >->; Usually only if I base a character on them, are they interested..
But, I've got some good responses to some of the others. And I'll be including some of my older OCs on here too. :] Then saving myself for the end. (bc apparently I'm my own original character...>.>)
Anyway, enjoy. :] I'll be starting with the one y'all are somewhat familiar with!

[[A Note: Some OCs may not be as developed as I've made them out to be, >w>; and a few actually fit into the RWBY universe. But all are completely original, from my own noggin. And I've grouped some of them together in order so its simpler to tell where they hail from. :] And some of them are together as either a duo or as friends. So...yeh. That's all.]]

Inktober Prompt: OCs

1. Merskelly
2. Chloe and Olivia
3. Kelyle the Guardian Demon
4. Xin-Yue aspiring goddess of war/martial arts
5. Tezra the Wretched
6. Ahisha the Golden
7. Phae-Cho the Deep One
8. Juanita Alma
9. Dr. Benjamin West
10. Dr. Elliot Victor
11. Dr. Grenda Locke
12. Squat and Elizabeth
13. Sophia
14. Bat
15. Abigail and Lyra-May
16. Antoine and Ernest
17. Sela Agua
18. Takehiko Haganeyuki
19. Rashid Sharok
20. Milos Elysium
21. Leximo Loxley
22. Paink the Metal Fairy
23. Jack/Philipe Glumm
24. Voler the demon of Desire
25. Ramed the angel of Dreams
26. Vael
27. Sua Calro’o
28. Li-Shen the Prince with the White Fur
29. Maia Shimizu
30. Prince Silos
31. M.M. the Owl and Artist

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 10-10-2019 at 03:30 AM.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote