View Single Post
Icy Footed
Talking ~[[[Merskelly's Gallery of Stuff]]]~   #1  
So, I figured I should post some of my art in a thread like a gallery. :/ Uh, art gallery. Gallery of art or photos or whatever.
I don't do a whole bunch, <:/ but I'm trying to work on changin' that...it's not going well so far, but I think I can afford to try a bit. I'll mostly post non-commission art I doodle for funzies and toezies.

Maybe a photo here and there, :] mostly of things I can't draw, like a colored poster or ceramic stuff. :/ Though I WILL be taking a costume making/sewing class this semester, so hopefully I'll be able to make something and snap a pic of it. :}
Even some sketches and whiteboard doodles like I used to do once upon a time ago on tumblr. It was known as Owl's Box of Stuff, so if ya want you can look it up. ^-^ It's sort of a dead portfolio now, and I haven't gone back to it except for my sweater design, but it's full of nonsense.

Anyway, yeah, <u<; I guess that's all. Hope you like this extremely slow-growing gallery of art stuffs of mine.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 01-05-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old Posted 08-24-2019, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote