View Single Post
Icy Footed
Thank you thank you!
And...not gonna lie, <x'D and I'm sorry,
but your unawareness of Dumbo is so adorable that I giggle-squawked into a pillow! I'm so sorry! <x'} Just reading "DUMBO FLIES?" put me in a brief happy gigglefit. <3
Ahhh, I suppose I might have ruined the movie for you now though. <x'D Double my bad! Because (spoilers) yes, he flies. <x'3
I figured it was a sort of parallel to Gideon, because he's likewise a flying oddity and circus star. But he's not as cute and sweet as Dumbo. <x]

Oh! So almost like, a Jekyll/Hyde carnival sort of thing huh? :o
Going on that actually, :D it'd be kinda dark and spooky to see that,
though instead of if being the price for magic, for it's dark influence to include circus performers like Gideon who don't have magic,
I propose a demonic curse. :D ?
Maybe each of these circus performers and oddities and employees had to sign a contract with the magic travelling circus, agreeing to it's terms in exchange for something they each desired? And each night at the circus, the curse on all the performers is active in each of them, and their alter egos emerge without their control. So they must find a way to break their contract or to fulfil it in some way in order to return to their whole selves again. :D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-31-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old Posted 03-30-2020, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote