View Single Post
기다려
Default   #29  
OH THAT'S AMAZING. THAT ART. i hadn't known how to imagine his hair and now that i've seen the hair in your art of him, i can't imagine any other hair on him :D
i know who Dumbo is (a cute lil elephant baby! right?) but i haven't watched whatever he appears in. i did know he's a circus elephant because he's often with a big fancy ball? maybe he balances it on his nose? but DUMBO FLIES?

both those options are very intriguing, and i'm a big fan of the circus turning twisted and cursed in a way, at night. like the dark side rotating and becoming the face. a murder mystery would be funnnn! especially as a circus is chaotic anyway, chaotic darkness would be like everyone's in a metaphorical ice cream machine churning up crime :D we could even have both ideas meshed? during the day it's innocent, curious interactions, and during the night it is as if everyone's alter egos burst out.

what if the alter egos come forth because it is the 'dark side', witching hour or whatever one could call it, and only the alter egos can survive in such a time- so the daytime performers don't even remember, or don't clearly or consciously know, what they've been upto at night? if the circus isn't only about skills and oddities, but utilizes magic to function so successfully and dazzlingly during the day, it would explain why the prices for channeling the magic would have to be paid at night :o

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 03-30-2020, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote