View Single Post
기다려
i've been doing this not very fruitful thing where i think about your characters and wonder which of them had it worst. it's not fruitful, because i realised it doesn't matter which of them had it worst, their sorrows are their own. no point comparing sorrows. but more importantly, they've all overcome their sorrows, not by denying themselves the processing of pain, but by keeping on going and?? i just want them all to be happy okay *hugs the thread and bawls*

i wish i had something actually constructive to say but as usual i am amazed by the detail in your characters' backstories, and in the worlds you create for them. also we have reached the juncture where we come up with a story for you to explore with one or more of your characters, and for me to write with you... your characters are all so diverse that i'm kind of drawing a blank. i suppose i could ask which of your characters you have high muse for, or what kind of story or world you're in the mood to write? (i'm sure i asked these questions before you began sharing your characters, but let me just ask again) >.>

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 03-05-2020, 09:50 AM Reply With Quote