Thread: Vader's Quest
View Single Post
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Pathosis:
I actually don't have any of the Dethalbums, but I listen to a lot of them on YouTube, and I love playing their songs on some Guitar Hero games that I have. :I Some of the funnest songs to play. I've also only played Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II... I'd play Brotherhood and Revelations, but I heard from someone that the multiplayer is completely dead on both games. :l

Why couldn't he let you? That frickin' sucks. I watch the Halloween marathons on AMC every Halloween, it's like a tradition. I only wish that I could've caught Rob Zombie's Halloween on, like, MTV or something. That movie is the only horror movie remake that I love to death. And yeah, prices these days are cray 'n' shit. I was actually a Hunter last year for Halloween; Hailey and I plan on going to Comic Con someday dressed as Hunters together and just pouncing the crap out of each other. xD <3

Squid:
I do, don't I? xD Whenever I'm home alone, I just kinda death growl because #yolothugswag4lyfdrakeizdabets

I would play Dead Island with you all night if we weren't already Trispheeing all night instead. :3

Quiet Man Cometh:
Wait, you mean that posts are soon going to have a character cap or something? And thank you so much for the gift, I'll check it out right after I hit the post button. ^^
Old Posted 11-04-2012, 06:04 AM Reply With Quote