Thread: NEW Art Shoppe
View Single Post
Dazed
Default NEW Art Shoppe   #1  
So doing ONLY sketches unless I am inspired or bribed otherwise here you go. Plus you have to offer something, the more you offer the more you get, but sometimes inspiration takes over and you get more than expected. No form to bother with, just throw it out there and however much.

No slots either, I hate doing slots. They sit there and sit there and sit there with no change what so ever. I'll do art how I see fit, I might put your name down to keep track but that's just about it. No WIPs or what not.

EXAMPLES? Yesh I have them.

So doing ONLY sketches unless I am inspired or bribed otherwise here you go. Plus you have to offer something, the more you offer the more you get, but sometimes inspiration takes over and you get more than expected. No form to bother with, just throw it out there and however much.

No slots either, I hate doing slots. They sit there and sit there and sit there with no change what so ever. I'll do art how I see fit, I might put your name down to keep track but that's just about it. No WIPs or what not.

EXAMPLES? Yesh I have them.

[FlowerChild1967] Alice - Headshot Sketch
Alice
Alister Sketch - Head
Alister
[Macen Bakuna Allambee] Bust up - Lydia Sketch
Lydia
milly marauder
M. Dots
Old Posted 11-30-2017, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote