View Single Post
Tasty Zucchini!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Hey, my name's Satan I come from a dying world known as SyndroneOnline, so a good friend Kaderin Triste invited me here. My first plan of action is to set up hell, my second plan of action is to enslave everyone who dare talks to me befriend everyone because I'm a loving person. Soo uhh anyways about me, I'm 16, I like playing games: Pokemon, GTA V, Ark survival, BlackDesertOnline, Guildwars. I also enjoy cartoons, anime, skateboarding, sleeping, eating, making friends andd uh more stuff ask me to find out ;).

ALSOOOOOOOO, I'd like to know if there's any general restrictions/censoring of things, such as cursing (I have a potty mouth), religion (I study Satanism along with have a lot of Hell/Demon themed post and I know some people will/can find that offensive and or find me offensive)I'd also like to know if the following are chill, does this place have a Hell hangout or am I free to set one up? I checked the clubhouses and couldn't find any.

WHAT'S THE FANCIEST FONT ON HERE?
Well since you're here I may end up actually getting a little more active now myself XD *goes to find your hangout*
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote