View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #5597  
Oooooh mermaid scarf! Fun!
I have a few scarves I want to make. Some are kind of zig-zag type shapes or dragon tail shapes. And one is a cat vomiting a rainbow, which I just want to make because it's silly and fun. But I don't think I'll make more than a couple of each before the novelty wears off.

Hmmm...that leg numbness sounds problematic...if it persists, I definitely recommend getting it checked out.

Ugh. I got literally nothing done on my list today so I absolutely NEED to dig through my laundry stash to find my cleanest skirt and give it a quick refresh for work tomorrow. Thankfully I only wear them to the library so they shouldn't have picked up any smells (I hope) and should be in decent condition pending a quick ironing. Will have to make sure to get to laundry on Sunday. And/or see if I can pick up a couple skirts from a local shop. They're a bit pricy, $45-$55 for the skirts I want, but the skirts are cute and have pockets. Maybe that's what I'll do for my lunch break tomorrow. Pick up a quick coffee and sandwich and a couple skirts. Lol
Old Posted 09-23-2021, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote