View Single Post
The Rainbow Elephant
Thayne laughed nervously, trying to let his posture communicate that he was okay with her touching him. In the past year, he had avoided physical touch with women of any sort besides his mother and sister, though it was a little extreme. He would have to get used to it being okay; Atane was the whole reason he had done it anyway. Sometimes it was hard to remember that since they were getting along so well.

"Yes, that's about right..." He nodded, laughing softly, though slightly more comfortably now. "A year is enough time for countless imaginings... The actual thing has been better than most of them so far." He added. "So far" were key words though; some of his possible scenarios had gone fine until the wedding day. Even someone willingly marrying someone they loved would have nightmares about that though, from what he had heard.

Thayne nodded, still smiling at her. "Yes, I agree... I'm not sure I could have expected much better though, at least. This is our first time meeting anyway; it would be unfair to both of us if we skipped the pleasantries." They would probably be miserable if they skipped all of that and went straight for the meat. All of the skeletons would be tumbling out of the closets at a fast enough rate to cause some problems. There was another one of the possible scenarios that he had thought about...
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:54 AM Reply With Quote