View Single Post
The Rainbow Elephant
Feeling particularly awkward at that point, Thayne folded his arms over his chest quickly as he waited for the short silence to pass. He chewed on his lip absently, trying to come up with more conversation material. In the end, he did not need it.

Thayne nodded slightly at her answer. He sort of wondered himself why they had not been told all along, since they were old enough to understand. If they ended up arranging for a child of theirs to have a similar experience, then Thayne would see to it that he knew by the time he came to adolescence.

Now things were getting weird in his head again though. Children? Thayne could not help but cringe a bit at the thought. It had nothing to do with the children themselves, he actually rather liked children, but the thought of him being a father was rather jarring.

Glad for the lighter topic, he quickly focused his mind away from those previous thoughts. "Ah, depends... mostly action, adventure... mystery. All the stuff I wish I could do but know I never will." He smiled slightly, mind drifting ever-so-slightly into his mental library. That was a close enough answer; he tended to stay away from non-fiction unless it was about battles and heroes and unless it was written well. "What about you?" He asked the question back, turning his head a bit so that he could look at Atane a little more directly.
Old Posted 10-01-2010, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote