View Single Post
Icy Footed
<XD Ahaha, okie dokie!
Welp. 3 out of the 10 are like, double-person themed, so it might actually be 13??? <x'D Not at all a bad luck number lol!

:D Makes sense. I'm hoping one of your characters might be a trapeze artist, knife thrower or magician or orchestra composer, as none of my characters are those.

Here are the profiles. :d lemme just sort them out...I'll include their little nifty TLDRs just in case you wanna come back and read, 'cause some of them are LONG. <8} Accidentally forgot to stop writing. <x'D

Gideon
TLDR: Already cursed pirate man wants to find his pa, so he signed the paper which gives him his wish, in exchange for his performance, and some hand trouble during the night.

Jack and Philipe

TLDR: Demon possessed by human soul share a body together and want two different things, so they signed the paper for fame, fortune and friends in exchange for their talents and now they can’t share their body like they used to.

Zuza Merani

TLDR: Half-genie orphan lady gets dumped by her family, and she is scared of her genie heritage so she tries not to die until she signs the paper to be a fortune teller and become immortal, but now she’s bad luck.

Pho Li and Sang Li

TLDR: Twin acrobatic siblings sign paper to help save their mom and to get hella rich and famous, but they gotta do tricks while at night one grows a tail and the other looks hideous.

Gali Mottwax

TLDR: Young girl with talent for taming wild creatures is from a family that is looked at like criminals, and signed the paper to help her family and their animals, but she has to perform and at night she switches sexes.

Hakim Shariq

TLDR: Gentle bird aristocat boy doesn’t wanna marry a girl, he loves the ancient king he woke up in the desert, so he signs the paper to see his love again, which he will but he has to perform and also deal with being a temporary vampire.

Tickles “TJ”

TLDR: Sadistic, disturbed, angry sociopathic man wants revenge on his horrible family, so he signs the paper to get it, but also because he likes being a silly psycho.

Rosa and Sunny

TLDR: Extremely nervous girl wants not to be so nervous anymore, so she can be together with her crush, but she signs a paper with her in hopes their fears and suffering will be gone, so they are now performing girls, but now at night she will shrink with every yawn she lets out. The other girl just becomes hot, but like, burning coals hot.

Ovie

TLDR: Soft fire fairy wants humans to leave her kind the hell alone, so she signs a paper to keep them from finding her people, and must help light up the carnival, while at night her legs are unavailable.

Coralia

TLDR: Albino mermaid is rejected in the sea, and wants to learn about the world on land, so she signs the paper to learn things, and though she gets to leave her tank at night, when she snacks on land food her tail comes back ruining everything.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote