View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #33  
The two young colts had been excited for Crystaline to come with them, apparently they didn't meet many new ponies in the Celestial Valley as they already knew everypony. Cyclone trotted along looking ahead of himself and sneaking glances back towards Crystaline. She was so pretty, the stallion found himself blushing a bit at the though so she shook his head, two toned purple mane covering his eyes for a moment, his ears twitching as he blew then out of his face again.

Tumble was asking Crystaline where she got her crystals from, the young yellow coated colt loved to explore the area around the valley and found the nature fascinating. All the bugs and critters he found... all the trees he could climb to get to the heighest point possible.

Rumble was trying to keep his voice at a 'inside' level... even though the big group had gotten a outside table just in case. He managed to get in a few stories about how the teacher pony let him do the morning announcements across the school since he didn't need the speaker system for every pony to hear him.

"I'm sorry for my mom.... she's to elite of a pony sometimes...she can't turn off the sarcasm that comes with it." DD had said at one point when the conversations split into two. Frost speaking with her brothers and parents, thanking them once again with a smile on her face. "She meant well...I think...hard to tell with Operetta.." The crimson mare had said with a sigh, the way she kept her self tightly wound made it clear that the crimson mare didn't like being around so many unknown ponies... even with her family and friends being so close... that and she obviously didn't get along with her mother as well as most ponies thought.

"If you need help moving anything or carrying large hauls of crystals you can give Cyclone a call. I'm sure he'd love to help." DD grinned seeing her best friend blush, his wings twitching at his sides as he tried to not look over at Crystaline. Oh yes he'd be more then willing to help... if he didn't trip over his own hoofs because she was so pretty... and kind... and sweet....
Old Posted 11-30-2017, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote