View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #35  
Simon's face betrayed nothing, and his glaring at her with her explanations as to her “customs” fell on the deaf ears of the trained Hellsing, and his silence answered the woman for him. Yes, he was going to view the God damned body. He followed wordlessly, all too willing to observe this body. If they did not mutilate it enough, perhaps he could try to ascertain who they used in a stead.

The hellsing was obviously not afraid of gore, and again his face did not reveal his thoughts as he hunched over the body, leaning in particularly close to the neck to see if he could see where a blade had cut. There wasn't any sign, but then, the body had been burned and even a superficial cut to a normal human's throat, and especially to that of an elderly woman, would bleed enough to cause a fatality. Without moving from his hunched position, he turned his head to Elizabeth, “Partial cremation? I have yet to hear of any culture that practices only partial cremations. As I'm eager to learn, Ms. Ward, would you care to enlighten me as to the reasons this ritual is carried out in such a manner? Further, why are you shying away from information pertaining to the murder? Do you not wish to find out who murdered your grandmother?”
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 05:11 AM Reply With Quote