View Single Post
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'm female, biologically, and usually lean toward "She/Her/Hers" in terms of pronouns. In games where the player can make their character custom? It really depends on my mood. Sometimes, I wanna play as a guy, sometimes I wanna play as a girl, and sometimes, if I can, I lean more in the middle. Sadly, I've noticed that in MMOs, the females tend to be very overly sexualized, which is very annoying from the perspective of someone who thinks in logical terms of armor and defense (Note to game developers: Boob armor is more likely to kill your female characters if you're going for realistic physics!).

I'm actually working on building a Non-Binary Barbarian named Roan for Dungeons and Dragons. I may try transferring them to Pathfinder as well, just for the fun and challenge. Half the fun of that character is that they don't look overtly masculine or overtly feminine. They're themself, and that's all that matters.

One of my favorite things is pushing the envelope on what is masculine and what is feminine. I have a Pathfinder and D&D Dwarf Paladin character named Helja Grimhammer who is biologically female, but she's got Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and as a result, has a beard to make male Dwarves jealous.

I have a Cleric, named Galeas, who I haven't picked a race for yet (probably going to go with Hafling though), who is biologically male, and he's very cute and would fall under the "Trap" definition because he's got very feminine-seeming facial features and a higher pitched voice than most guys.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-28-2017, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote