View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #23  
Oh I am sure lots of girls were huge on Sess as well and yea, that was a surprise.. him and Rin.. oh boy..

Well, as my mum said today when discussing names, lots of folks like to make their own spellings now. Back in the days, you saw Kristy but not Kirsti, now Kirsti is a name on it's own right or if you don't want the old fashioned spellings - Kristeigh/Kirsteigh, Kristi, Krissy *another nickname I went by*, Krissi, etc.

If I went by Christine/Christina, I spelt it Kristine or Kristina cause I honestly thought the name looked better with the K spelling over the C one and dropped the h. But there's quite a few alternative for lots of names.

I don't remember any of my friends in school going by their birth name - Melinda = Mindy, SuzAnne = Suz, Joseph = Joe, Amanda = Mandy, Jennifer = Jenni.

I was quite a little tomboy in my younger days, I more preferred to be busy over sitting around and chatting. Probably didn't help my parents were so lenient when buying toys, lol. But I remember Jackie from NerdECrafter sitting down and saying she grew up with Ninja Turtles and liked Frogs, etc and she honestly has to be around my age since Ninja Turtles before the reboot was around late 80s to early 90s.

Oh yea, I don't really dress in many dresses, I do have a Gothic style black dress but it's just too hot right now to really wear all black and you can't always get everything black during the Summer. I have a cute baby pink top tank I like to wear and when winter rolls back around, I'll be pulling the goth styles back out.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 08-13-2022, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote