View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #21  
Pretty sure probably heard of a few of those in passing, just Chessie is the most common one besides Nessie through the Kelpies are starting to get big here.

And I am sure they do, it's interesting chatting with Natives about lesser known myths, etc. We had like the bottomless lake, Big Liz and a house with Imps in the Attic through believe recently came across a supposedly haunted bridge/covered bridge up near Baltimore. Know the school house in the town next to us was haunted, lol, use to be an old outhouse on the property but they let it go to ruin. Was sad watching it go cause it was on our daily route and if could of saved it, I would of hauled it back to mine in a heartbeat, wasn't often you came across a still standing outhouse.

There are a lot of species taking over habitats not their own.

That is actually the common way of spelling Ian, know a few guys with the name, I don't know the Celtic/Gaelic spelling for it, probably only other way it's spelt is with an exta n, through possible it's a shortened name like Kristy can be the shortened name for Kristin/Kristen or like my name is another form of Christina/Christine.

and yes, I always wonder how it's so fluffy. I have her on my spotify list, lol.
haha, use to remember when girls swooned for Inuyasha.. not a furry here but he was cute but Dante was just hotter.

Actually do remember another name, when younger, most kids couldn't say my name right so most shortened the name to like Chris or had one person call me Michael like Michael Jackson.

Ouch.. I usually have pain killers for my back.. @. @; it's not fun..

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 08-12-2022, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote