View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
Nephy = Nesshie

OR

LOCH NEPH MOONSTARrrr (How do I show rolling R in english?)
I know some Spanish words, the r rolls but would say it would like Monsterrr or Monstrrrr.. or if you want to be gangsta.. Monstaaaa.. since think the r would stay silent and the e goes to a. XD

I actually have Chessie on another site, that's the Maryland cousin to Nessie, lol. Don't think her old owner knew that till I went, it's Nessie's cousin.. I have to adopt.. *being half Scottish and I lived near Chessie's place of residence, lol.. who else was better to adopt the name?*
Actually have quite a few nice names on there.. Helen, Loreena, Maggie, Eilonwy *Black Cauldron*, Magrat *Discworld*, Kuroe *Japanese for Chloe*, Jenni, Ron *had quite a few folks get upset I nabbed that name, lol*, Sian *Irish for Shawn*, Hyoga *again* and Dohko *again*, Zaki *Nikko's oc* and Mummer.
think my best two adopts were Devil May Cry *Dante is sooo hot, lol* and Skellig *Loreena McKennitt song* I had kept tabs on Skellig for months and one day, he showed up in the pound, assuming the owner finally quit or no longer wanted him.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 08-12-2022 at 10:18 AM.
Old Posted 08-12-2022, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote