View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #17  
*sips tea*

Well, when I was younger, went by the nickname Abby cause I loved the name through my real name isn't Abigail, etc then later on, I was called Twilight or 'Twi' or folks just shortened my username down.. Gov.. lol.. cause my username is GoVoltronForce.. and I have had that username for over 17 years, I was a huge 80s toons fan.. Thunder Kats.. Voltron, etc.

On forum sites/games, it depends really. In the past I have gone under TormentedDoll, Twisted Autumn, Auroraah if I can't get Chloe or Dawn.

Dawn is after my favourite Babysitter's Club char.

And well, for anyone that has rpged with me in the past, Chloe is the name of the one of my OCs. I also had Analeigh as a character on WoW, my college friend was like, your the only one to have 'Anal' in your character's name.. @. .@; hence why most times, her name is shortened to Lei..

I also have Hyoga, Shun, Seiya and Dohko as character names, they are all from the same anime so yea.. XD if anyone wants to take a stab, lol.

Also have Sokka from Atla.

And Eve, lol, everyone on the game just calls me Eve, in the old game - also had Misty (Pokemon), Zoey (Digimon through the spelling is Zoe) and Chloe.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 08-11-2022 at 08:53 PM.
Old Posted 08-11-2022, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote