View Single Post
Developer
Adriaaaaaaaan! </rocky>

I've settled pretty comfortably into "Coda" by now, but my first nickname I used online was "Kupoppa." I was joining a Secret of Mana community, so I picked a Moogle-inspired name.

But frankly, that was kind of a silly name. One of my friends started to call me "AK" to be short for "Adam Kupoppa" and that one stuck for a long time, in part because it was way less silly in regular use. (His girlfriend, who was also one of my best friends, called me "Adam Kupoppa the Monkey Moogle" just being really silly once, and so "AK64MM" became my AIM screen name, which I used until AIM shut down.)

I picked "Coda" originally because Mega Man characters use musical terms for names. But it's stuck so well because it sounds like a real name and it ties into how significant music is to me on a personal level. It just feels like it suits me, even better than my real name does.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-04-2022, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote