Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
*twitch*
Default   #53  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I'd ask if you were okay but stupid question.

If somethings are getting to you that badly, then maybe consider putting them in their own thread where you can get out what you would prefer to say, in your own time?

To me, this feels more like a venting space (and I totally see that now), but delving a lot into serious issues might make other people feel awkward about posting, or that their own issues don't measure up or are too petty.
I am just venting and don't really want feedback on my stuff and don't want to put them in their own thread because I don't want to talk to people about them usually or add onto them later or delve deeper. That's why I post little blips or giant blips here.

Anyone can post what they want on their own issues after me big or small because any suffering is suffering all the same and all humans do suffer. So~ Idk what to tell ya. Sorry if I make you feel awkward. #New Daily Awful problem.
Find the ones that haven't given up. They are the future.

Life is a very special book. You read it with your heart. The first chapter may be confusing, but it will become clear and interesting when you keep reading.
Life is also a strange road. You have to keep going even though it's bumpy.

Old Posted 04-12-2018, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote