View Single Post
Icy Footed
Ahh, well, in that case I would get a pap smear to check for irregularities when I feel comfortable and brave enough. <:] Especially since you may be very sensitive and scared about the whole thing. They need a regular healthy testing of cells inside you to compare for if or when there is an irregularity. But again, if you have no history of cancer or cervical cancer, there's no rush. Cervical cancer rarely occurs in the 20s. More women in their late 30s-40s are at risk than in their mid 20s. So, no need to panic about it prematurely. ^-^ The joys of being a woman indeed! >m> </3

I feel more like I am a contaminated vessel with sickness all over me, unable to get into my body. =~=; So just very, "blahh", with minor symptoms. Doesn't help much that I stress more than the average person, and that I'm going to school early tomorrow morning...but this fish has a trick up her sleeve. >w>
I'm gonna get my rest, and I'm going to rid myself of this germ, all while catching up on schoolwork, by keeping myself in the more remote places on campus.
I understand that money and grade points are more important than my well-being,
but I'm learning to be more selfish, >w>
because it's so difficult for me, and it's not who I am entirely.
I don't need to spend an hour discussing the dramatic plots, themes and characters of a play. I need an hour to rest, shut my eyes, keep myself hydrated and fed, medicated, and work out the stress in a quiet, disturbance-free place I'm most comfortable being in. -w-
So that's what I'm gonna do. <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote