View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #443  
Oh! I thought so. I set up an appointment for a physical a few weeks ago and the person on the phone asked if I wanted a Pap smear and was like, "Noooooo!" But since then my mom's been like, "Hey, Ava, I think you should get the Pap smear done. It's not scary. It doesn't hurt." But I'm like, "noooooo~~~" I told her that I didn't think I needed one because I assumed they were only to check for cancer and I was right. Unfortunately, I am sexually active, but I don't want to go into detail about my sex life. I'm "kinda" sexually active, I'd say. I actually got treated for an STI back in 2015 and I cried in the exam room thing and I've been too nervous to see an OBGYN since.

That definitely helps, though, Merskelly! I'm going to really think hard about whether or not to get the Pap smear. I don't feel like I *need* it, but mom says it'd be good to have one done "just in case". People have told me cancer can happen at any age, so I guess better "safe than sorry".... ;A;
BUT. I'm going to think about it. >3< UGH! The joys of being a woman, right??

Aww! I like that. "Drowsier than a koala bear"! That's cute. C:
Are you still feeling sick? I hope you feel better soon! Did the sleep help you feel any less sick?
Sleeping can be a huge help in recovering from a bad cold!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-29-2019, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote