View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Evening of September, 3 2011...

1) computer classes with coworker Alex

2) Organizing random small things with my son before getting frustrated and waking up hitting my bead when I meant to hit the table angrily in-dream.

3) "My son" is hiding fearfully behind a door when his mother and another woman come home. A man was killed on the floor. Noticing this she starts looking for her son. The other woman is elderly one and finds her son up the steps trying to contain his sobbing which breaks out once he sees her. Although he looks more to be her husband oddly- around the same age with balding white hair. He's wearing silver round glasses, a gray sweatshirt with a sports team name on it, and one of those silly pajamas that look like jeans. Somehow without any evidence I just KNOW he's the actual killer.

Anyways she leads him further up the steps he's standing on which takes him to his room- the bed is on the right and it's located in front of a window. I can't remember if she closed the door but the next part is disturbing. She's all "It's alright son. I'll take care of you. I'll take care of you." He's lying on the bed now nodding as she runs her hand down his face. The way he facial expression is makes me think he may be mentally retarded. What happens next though is she's on top of him in the bed. And thinks actually get too look sexually intimate. She brings her face into his neck, he does the same but then I hear a sickening crunch. As he moves his head her head moves as well. It falls off to the side and I see her back bone cleanly bitten off.

Or so it seemed. Her back and clothes opened up neatly, even though there was nasty flesly goo everywhere as well as a slimy sound effect coupled with metal grinding on metal accompanying the gruesome sight. I felt queasy. I'm not sure what he pulled out of her but he was definitely some deranged killer. The scene pans out through the window. The home is high up on a red brick apartments in a metropolitan city. It's currently night with a light drizzle. I hear my voice talking about a serial murder case I'm on with a black female coworker. I'm a rising star investigator in the city. While my head is down she is motioning to my friend, and old partner, Mario to say something that he knows. Later on in the streets of the city she berates him about what he's doing (illegal activities) then not telling me anything when he's supposed to be my friend. He counters back about my new high status with a hint of jealousy saying how i've been different.

My dream ends here. I wake up feeling uncomfortable (because of the woman's body thing) and the fact I heard a friend of mine saying that. It was almost like betrayal but sadder cause he thought I wasn't really he friend anymore.
Old Posted 09-03-2011, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote