View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #7  
Morning of... August 19, 2011
(I'm feeling lazy so I'll just list off the dreams in short fashion. Also: some dreams are slightly sexually charged. Just a warning if the kiddie mentions are awkward or offensive.))

1) I'm in my bed when a small fungus I notice is in the corner of it. I move off to the side and realize it's about to have a major growth spurt. I try to get out and away but it makes a grab for me. Not a strong grip so I get away but blue sparkly dust shoots out from it and covers me. Suddently I'm nude and seeing my body from a 3rd person perspective. I think it enhanced my good looks, or just my libido. I also twined then engaged in flirting with both male and female in a bathroom. Some time during that both of me turned into women.

2) I go to the bathroom to pee. The red-head dork from megamind shows up dressed in his superhero costume. He's mad at me about something and wants to fight. I zip up my pants quickly as he doesn't hesitate to fly at me with his fist. Easily I slide towards the door and open it. While I"m making a run to get outside the museum building he just busts through walls instead. It's nighttime in the very clean city. the museum is located in the middle of a park-like area so it's all clear. The sky looks beautiful but that's unimportant at the moment. My pursuer is still attacking with his fists. I redirect each of his moves then fly up into the air. All the while he's trying to taunt me into fighting. Some point a bright blue meteor that granted me and him powers before flew over head. It was only there for a couple seconds before arcing off. I heard a voice in my head telling us to wait and be ready for a danger coming in a number of days. The other guy though probably didn't see that as a reason to cooperate with me. Anyways we were both transformed. He just turned into a giant version of himself. I, while equal to his size, no longer looked human. Somewhat like misterio from Spiderman, but with a gothic flavor to it and a style that reminds me of some Square Enix games. Later in this dream I return to a human form. The orb that served as my head was instead a very large necklace on a chain. Still in a very gothic lolito style.

3) I'm in a parking lot either in the early morning or late afternoon. I don't know why but instead of driving off I walk away from my car. Doing so I see someone from my middle school days. "Hey Angel! I haven't seen you for awhile man. How you been?" I run up to catch to him. He looks perplexed and I guess remembers me a little bit. Between the seconds he morphed from Angel to someone much more handsome and in a fitting business suit. I can't remember our conversation but I join him in his prison-esque limo. I asked him about it and he says he's very much wanted dead by people. Not too long either some people manage to easily tear open the doors and start to attack. Because of the cell-like design of the seating I can't get out to help Angel. Apparently in paranoia he locked my seat. I fire shots from my gun, injuring all 4 of the individuals. And stop the one closest to me from throwing a knife at Angel. Instead of continuing to fight I mouth words to that guy who stabs my forearm making me let go. I guess because I didn't know for sure that Angel was worth protecting. The pain of the knife woke me up before I found out what happened.
Old Posted 08-27-2011, 02:25 PM Reply With Quote