View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Not one I ever had interest in tbh.. I kind of stopped joining new avatar sites a few years back, I did join a few baby sites to see if I could get into community, etc but to be honest, I'm not huge on speaking with folks unless I know them from another site. Was pretty bad returning back to a game after 2 years and most folks were new cause quite a few servers had merged during my time away. Luckily my ingame husband was the leader and understood that it was probably daunting to return and everyone you knew was gone, and most of the newer folks, after taking over as guild leader, allowed me time to get to know them.

I didn't even know he left but then, I stopped logging on Gaia shortly after 2010 or 2011.. folks keep saying you have a 2009 account but your Zomg rings are not maxed out. Hm.. folks do end up taking breaks from sites you know. and pretty sure the two other avatars, the accounts were made even earlier.. believe Auroraah *the OC avatar one* was made around 2003 or 2004 and has a few Zomg rings but I never got into the game till I got the 2009 account.

I stopped playing Neopets for a good number of years till a friend asked if I played, lol. Sometimes I get very scatter brained and might have an account somewhere and it's only when someone asks if I play there, then it's like, oh yea, my username is.. now remembering the information to log on is another story..

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 08-12-2022 at 10:23 AM.
Old Posted 08-12-2022, 10:02 AM Reply With Quote